RE: [libxml++] Bug in escaping of characters

I agree that not escaping them in content does no harm. I'm not sure wether XML specification allows such a freedom or not. Anyway, I think at least a modification in the doc might be usefull.

FYI, I tried the same kind of test in an attribute, and " was replaced, but not ', which was correct since the attribute was delimited by ".

--
Loïc