[libxml++] Bug in escaping of characters

Hello everybody,

In the doc, http://libxmlplusplus.sourceforge.net/docs/reference/2.12/html/classxmlpp_1_1ContentNode.html#a3, I read the following:

The text. Note that the 5 predefined entities (&, ", <, &qt, TODO: What's the 5th one?) are always resolved, so this content will show their human-readable equivalents.

But after a test, it appears that :
- the second character (") is not escaped
- the mysterious fifth character (') is not escaped either, it should be replaced by &apos;
- In the doc, the fourth character (>) is displayed as &qt instead of >, but it is handled correctly in the code.

I tried to look in the code, but the problem seems to be in libxml, not libxml++, and I do not know C.

Best regards,

--
Loïc