[libxml++] Informative error message in DomParser

Hello,

I'm new to libXml++, so I hope this question is not a FAQ (I tried to look in the archives, but failed). When I try to parse invalid XML code, I get quite an informative message on the output console:

Entity: line 1: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: Start line 1 and End
<Start>Not XML</End>
                    ^

However, when looking to xmlpp::parse_error::what(), I can only get the somewhat useless (and redundant with the exception type):

Document not well-formed.

Is there any way to get a string containing the whole error message ?

Best regards,

--
Loïc