[libxml++] CVS: TextReader constructor change

Nate, about this change:

2006-11-17  Nate Nielsen  <nielsen memberwebs com>

        * libxml++/parsers/textreader.cc
        * libxml++/parsers/textreader.h: Clean up TextReader() data
        constructor signature. Removed '-1' as a special null
terminated
        value. This brings it inline with other parsers.

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/libxml%2B%2B/libxml%2B%
2B/parsers/textreader.h?r1=1.5&r2=1.6

I'd prefer just to add another constructor for this if it's really
necessary. And size_t is usually unsigned, I believe, so it doesn't seem
wise to give -1 a special meaning.

murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com