[libxml++] libxml++ - any Fedora 4 users ?

I am having a hard time getting libxml++ working on a
brand new FC4 system. I am using the latest libxml++
release and I get a SIGSEGV on program start. I guess
it's a threads related issue but I cannot configure
libxml++ without threads probably b/c the underlying
libxml2 was built with threads support.

I was wondering if anybody got this running on fedora
4 ? any special tips ?

Frankly, the whole libxml++ configure seems it's a
mess and Fedora 4 comes with a badly named and old
rpm.

jose

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad