[libxml++] libxml++ crashing

I've got a VC++ project that depends on libxml++, and crashes when a vector returned from libxml++ goes out of scope (specifically, I'm referring to the find() routine).  I also noticed that the Element::get_children() call always seems to return a higher number of children, for that context node, than the document actually has.  I'm a little suspicious that the faulty "number of children" reporting is responsible for the destruction of non-existent pointers.  But I don't know.

Anyone else had this problem before?

Thanks,

-Brent