Re: [libxml++] default namespace

panoply att net wrote:

> Doesn't work after the first time. After it is executed successfully the first > time - all subsequent calls, through a variety of other node instances, fail the
> conditional tests you see above.

That is true. That is why you should build class(es) that will handle this internally for you.

> Still, I figure there must be a more elegant way to modify libxml++ to handle > this issue. I say this because, it is really annoying to have to set the prefix > and namespace over, and over, and over, for each Node instance you obtain.

Not that I am aware off. It could be done though to place default namespace into document class and in node class and when getting new node from document the default namespace value will be passed to node class and than automatically executed in find method. I was thinking about that but I needed something that works and quickly so I just modified node class and built my classes around that feature.

Darko