Re: [libxml++] default namespace

I'm glad you mentioned the approach you took, because the code I had found
elsewhere and pasted into Node::Find()...

     xmlNodePtr current_node=impl_
     xmlNsPtr nsdefptr = current_node->nsDef;
     if(nsdefptr != NULL) {
	 if(nsdefptr->prefix == NULL) {
	    xmlXPathRegisterNs(ctxt,
			       (const xmlChar *)"dummy",
			       nsdefptr->href);
          }
     }

Doesn't work after the first time.  After it is executed successfully the first
time - all subsequent calls, through a variety of other node instances, fail the
conditional tests you see above.

Still, I figure there must be a more elegant way to modify libxml++ to handle
this issue.  I say this because, it is really annoying to have to set the prefix
and namespace over, and over, and over, for each Node instance you obtain.

-Brent