[libxml++] DLL problem

Hello..
I would like to use libxml++ and I can create a *.lib file but when I try to make a DLL file under VC++ 2003 I recieve the following error messages:
-----
libxml++ error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Glib::ustring::~ustring(void)" (??1ustring Glib@@QAE XZ)
libxml++ error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Glib::ustring::ustring(char const *)" (??0ustring Glib@@QAE PBD@Z)
libxml++ error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Glib::ustring::ustring(class Glib::ustring const &)" (??0ustring Glib@@QAE ABV01@@Z)
libxml++ error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Glib::ustring::ustring(void)" (??0ustring Glib@@QAE XZ)
-----

It seams that the linker hasn't found the glib library. I have added the following *.lib files in my 'Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\lib' folder:
-----
glib-2.0.lib
gmodule-2.0.lib
gobject-2.0.lib
gthread-2.0.lib
-----

What I'm doing wrong? Any suggestions what I can do to fix this linker errors? Has anybody already created a dll file and could send it to me?

PS: I'm a newbie and I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge..

Thanks in advance for your help..
ciao..