Re: [libxml++] SIGABRT received during xmlpp::Document::write_to_string_formatted

Same problem with libxml++-2.9.1

Cyril PICARD wrote:
libxml++-2.8.0

I've just seen that 2.9.1 is available. I will try it soon and I'll let you known about it.

Christophe de Vienne wrote:

Cyril PICARD wrote:

For for the link, it's quite simpler now... but still SIGABRT... Still no idea on my side...

Wich version of libxml++ are you using ?
Does the problem happen with the lastest version ?

Regards,