Re: [libxml++] LibXML++ Features

Hi Mehran,

Am Montag, den 01.08.2005, 05:27 -0400 schrieb Mehran Ziadloo:
> Well, the problem is I'm not familar with libxml2,

I'll look into it. Don't worry.

> I mean how
> would libxml++ support schema, right?

libxml++ is a C++ wrapper for the libxml2 library (written in C), some
parts are not wrapped yet, as XML Schema and Relax NG validation
support.

> You talked about some RelaxNG, what is
> it?

Relax NG is yet another validation schema for XML, I find it easier to
use and more flexible, but that's just my opinion.
http://www.relaxng.org/ has more information about it.

> Or all I need is to make use
> of libxml2 itself and try to make it oop?!

As the Schema / Relax NG validation support is not wrapped by libxml++
yet, what you have to do (at the moment) is add some small part of C to
your program. As libxml++ is a wrapper for libxml2 (http://xmlsoft.org)
you already will have to have it installed and just have to add the
header files included (and make sure you link against it).

Hope that helps, have a nice day,
 Daniel