Mehran

From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
To: Daniel Holbach <dh mailempfang de>
CC: Mehran Ziadloo <mehran20 hotmail com>,libxmlplusplus-general lists sourceforge net
Subject: Re: [libxml++] LibXML++ Features
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:11:32 +0200

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 09:37 +0200, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Hi Mehran,
>
> Am Montag, den 01.08.2005, 03:16 -0400 schrieb Mehran Ziadloo:
> > I've just heard about this library and I'm wondering if it supports XML > > Schema to validate an XML file?! I know it does support DTDs but what about
> > schema?!
>
> for RelaxNG, XML Schema, ... you can borrow the C (libxml2) interface,
> which is an easy thing to do (since you get the libxml2 dependency
> anyway.

If any useful part of the libxml2 interface is not wrapped in libxml++
then please file a bug.

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling get-togethers. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.