Re: [libxml++] setting root element

hi,
i just asked the similar question yesterday, so i can
answer that. If you are using libxml++ > 1.0, then all
the classes have a function cobj(), which gives you
access to the underlying libxml++ structure, which
might be private element of the class.
i was using and reading and using libxml++ 1.0 API ,
that is y i didnt know about it.
 if such questions arise... I guess libxml++ does need
some additional APIs so as to transfer all the powers
of libxml2 into it.
Having said that, there is no doubt that the interface
provided by libxml++ is much easier compared to
libxml2.

cheers
Varun

 --- Sukanta Baliarsingh <sbaliars sta samsung com>