Re: [libxml++] 2.7/2.8 plans

Murray Cumming wrote:

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 21:05 +0200, Christophe de VIENNE wrote:
Hi all,

cdevienne alphacent com wrote:
CVS branch is done. We now have a LIBXMLPP_BRANCH_2_6 branch, and the HEAD branch has been updated with the new version numbers.

Thanks. Please try to use standard GNOME branch names in future, such as
gnome-2-6:
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/for_maintainers.html
Oh sure, if I had seen this document I would have done it. In fact at the first branching I remember I had a look to other modules and tried doing something similar. Anyway next branch will be correctly tagged.

Regards,