Re: [libxml++] Propose Document::create_root_node_by_import ()

In trying to work around the problem, I also realized that there is no
xmlpp::Document::cobj() function.  While it is not entirely essential to
what I am doing, it would make things easier, and I think it is still
useful.  If nobody objects, I'll also make a patch for this function for
the 2.5 branch.

Jim