Re: [libxml++] Threatening 1.0 again

All sounds good to me, I could really do with a stable API/ABI to target. I'm only using the DOM classes, and they're absolutely fine, so I'm quite happy with regard to that.

Matthew
A satisfied user (especially when there's a stable version)

Christophe de VIENNE wrote:
Ok. We wait for SaxParser & Entities to be finished (and included in a release), and then branch : - The stable libxml++ will be on a branch tagged 'BRANCH-1_0', and the unstable one in the HEAD. - The version of stable libxml++ will be 1.0 (surprising isn't it ?), and the unstable 1.1, as you suggested a long time ago. - We may wait a bit after branching before releasing a 1.0 version (with the end of the year as a deadline, which shouldn't be too hard to respect).

Do we agree on that ?