Re: [libxml++] SAX2 (was xmlCreatePushParserCtxt() docs wrong (wa s RE: [libxml+ + ] sax_pars er example: entity not defined))

Dan Dennedy a écrit :

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 14:18, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
Done. Dan's SAX->custom-DOM example still seems to have problems:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=312999&aid=846883&group_id=
12999

Christophe, I suggest that you make a new (0.x) release in a couple of days,
giving him the chance to fix that.

I would just release it without this example.

As you wish. Do you intend fix it before final release ? I think it would be better having it since SAX & entities is not trivial.