Re: [libxml++] SAX2 (was xmlCreatePushParserCtxt() docs wrong (wa s RE: [libxml+ + ] sax_pars er example: entity not defined))

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 06:37:22PM +0100, Christophe de VIENNE wrote:
> Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
>
> >>Maybe the simplest is to burry the SAX API
> >>and not touch it now that the SAX2 version works reasonably well...
> >>

> >I think Daniel is talking about this:
> >http://www.xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-SAX2.html
> >which I think was introduced in libxml 2.6.0. I don't have a clue how to
> >use
> >it. Let's not worry about it until the next version of our libxml++ API.
> >

> The conclusion would be not to handle entities in sax for 1.0 right ?
> Looks reasonnable to me.

  I can't make up a logical derivation from the initial problem
to your conclusion. SAX2 was introduced recently. It doesn't change
anything about entities handling compared to SAX older version.
Both are present in 2.6.x . No you can't conclude based on this
you may have other reason to do so, but that's not related.

Daniel