Re: [libxml++] DomParser Thread segmentation fault

Christophe de VIENNE wrote:

gro_com teleline es wrote:

    Hi:
I'm using
        gcc 3.3.2
        libxml++ 0.26/0.27
        commonc++2 / ptypes (pthread)
        libxml2 v2.5.11.

I've just upgraded to this version of libxml2 and I got the same problem :-(
I currently investigating this.

I found... When --with-threads is on in libxml2, which is the default since 2.5.7, the callbacks we set in Init are set only for the main thread. To enable them in all threads we have to use xmlThrDefRegisterNodeDefault and xmlThrDefDeregisterNodeDefault in addition to xmlRegisterNodeDefault and xmlDeregisterNodeDefault.

I will commit the patch in the CVS in a few minutes...

Cheers