[libxml++] DomParser Thread segmentation fault

    Hi:

    I'm using
        gcc 3.3.2
        libxml++ 0.26/0.27
        commonc++2 / ptypes (pthread)
        libxml2 v2.5.11.

    I having a segmentation fault when using any kind of DomParser in a Thread code. The get_document returns a valid pointer (no-NULL), but get_root_node always returns NULL. (The xml document is valid) And i don't have more than one thread running.

    If i execute the same code outside any thread it works.

    I have also tried to use the xmlInitParser in the first instruction of my main, but nothing changes.

    Any clue about this extrange behaviour?

    Thanks in advance.