Re: [libxml++] node iterators

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 10:42:37AM +0200, Christophe de VIENNE wrote:

> > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=708826&group_id=12
> >9 99&atid=312999
>
> About this one I don't know what to do.
> Could somebody using on_get_entity() callback in SaxParser tell me what he
> thinks about it ?

I've not been able to finish this work. I don't need it for work I'm
doing in my day job, so haven't had time to work on it.

I came to the conclusion that entities and SAX are a complete nightmare
and ran away with my tail between my legs.

I would still recommend removing the on_get_entity() callback until
someone figures out how to do it properly.

> What do you think about this one ? If you're OK I'll implement this
> additionnal protected constructor I'm speaking about.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=690193&group_id=12999&atid=312999

I did do most of the work to make the ctor take a bitset specifying the
callbacks to use, I could dig it out this weekend if you haven't done it
already.

jon

--
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"
	- W.C. Fields