Re: [libxml++] Namespace support in Node::find

Hi Oystein,

oystein homelien no wrote:
I could not get Node::find to properly find things I were looking for in a
document with two namespaces in use.  The following patch "fixed it".  Am
I missing something, or is this missing in libxml++?

Excellent ! Up to date I'v used the 'namespace-uri()' function in my
xpath expressions, but that is quite verbose and doesn't really work
nicely if the xpath is itself embedded (as an attribute) into the
document, such as in the XForms standard.

Thanks a lot for the fix !

Regards,
		Stefan