RE: [libxml++] Patch for Node::find( nonexistent_xpath ) to retur n empty NodeSe t

> Anyway, that won't work for patches. We need the ChangeLog
> entries in order
> to understand the patches and to be sure that a suitable
> ChangeLog entry
> would be applied when the rest of the patch was applied.

Hey, I'll do it in the future.
ChangeLogs are just not part of my normal development
methodology.  For that matter, neither are patches,
since I normally use CVS.

(No, I'm not asking for CVS here; can't use it, since
my employer's firewall doesn't let CVS or SSH across it
(at least, not without me doing something improper like
tunnelling across http))