Re: [libxml++] Vote: templates everywhere v. Glib::ustring: results + I'm back

Christophe de VIENNE wrote:

But before the definitive choice, I would really like the discussion about an intermediate solution, with specialized classes for glib::ustring and QString in a library, and the possibility to use the fully templated classes, to go to a conclusion.

Never mind my suggestion about using libxml++ with QString. So far I was
the only one suggesting that the two might be used together, and as I
don't use libxml++ anyways, there is really no point for you to work on
a specific libxml++_QString solution.

The question is really (IMO) whether to parametrize or not, not whether
or not to support a specific unicode implementation.

Regards,
		Stefan