Re: [libxml++] Win32 link error (v0.24.0 + msvc patch)

Le Jeudi 19 Juin 2003 22:44, Matt Esterly a écrit :

>   It appears xmlIndentTreeOutput is not exported in the xmlib2.dll,

Well, but we have in globals.h at line 268 :
LIBXML_DLL_IMPORT extern int xmlIndentTreeOutput;
This line is skipped by the preprocessor if thread are enabled, but I don't
think this binary is compiled with thread support.

Try to compile and link a single program :

#include <libxml/globals.h>

int main()
{
	printf("%d", xmlIndentTreeOutput);
}

If this doesn't work, you may have some more help on the libxml mailing-list.

Good luck,