Re: [libxml++] Win32 link error (v0.24.0 + msvc patch)

On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 02:34  AM, Christophe de VIENNE wrote:
Le Jeudi 19 Juin 2003 09:50, Ephraim Vider a écrit :
could it be you are using an old version of libxml2 ?
this doesn't happen with libxml2 2.5.4
Strange, the xmlIndentTreeOutput variable is quite old in libxml.
Was libxml2.dll compiled with the same compiler, same version ?
I am using libxml2 2.5.7 from http://www.zlatkovic.com/projects/libxml/binaries.html per the readme . It appears xmlIndentTreeOutput is not exported in the xmlib2.dll, I commented out or hard coded the references and libxml++ and the examples compile and run like champs. It appears the binaries are compiled using the MS DDK and I am using MSVC 6.0 which has not been an issue in the past. attempts to build 2.5.7 from scratch get a couple link errors as well so... rolling back to 2.5.4 may be the best option.

Has anyone had success with libxml2 2.5.7?
thanks