Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] compilation problems

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 23:00, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> hi,
>
> after checking out libxml++ from cvs, I run
> ./autogen.sh.
>
> That generates the error:
>
> aclocal: configure.in: 36: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library
>
> Having never used automake or libtool in my own
> projects before, I don't really know what the problem is
> or how to fix it. I'm running RH 8.0, in case that matters
> (automake version 1.7, libtool version 1.4.2)...

Maybe you are using an unusual prefix and have not set all the necessary
environment variables. I have this, which _might_ be what you need:
ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS=-I /opt/gnome2/share/aclocal
But I really haven't taken the time to investigate - I suggest some use
of groups.google.com.

murray usa net