Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] API stability

On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 11:35, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> will there be a 1.0 in the near future? If not, is 0.18.0 concidered to be at
> least 'almost' API stable, or are there many/major changes planed till 1.0?

There should be stuff in the archive about this, but I can't find it.

I think 0.18.0 is very close to what will be 1.0.0, but we hope to add
validation, and make some boring parsing options per-parser instead of
global (they are actually not even options now).

The fastest way to get to 1.0.0 is to submit patches for that. I think
validation is the most important thing. Here are some clues:

murray usa net