[Libxmlplusplus-general] API stability

I would like us to release an API/ABI-stable libxml++ 1.0 soon and then
start an unstable parallel-installable 1.2 branch. This would allow me
to release a stable version of my Bakery library.

This unstable branch will be able to use Glib::ustring from the separate
glibmm 2.4 that I will create very soon. glibmm 2.4 will not become
stable for at least 9 months so it's not suitable for the first stable
libxml++ release.

Do you have any objections to this plan?

murray usa net