Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] How to get Attributes from a Node?

On Saturday 04 January 2003 11:24, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 21:39, Jone Marius Vignes wrote:
> > After upgrading to 0.1.7 it seems that the only way to get hold of the
> > Attributes of a Node is by creating a new Node. Is this correct?
> > Have a nice day!
> > Jone Marius Vignes
>
> What's wrong with Node::attributes()?

I can only find Element::attributes() or Element::get_attribute(string). The
problem being that I can't access Element methods from the Node superclass,
and the only way to get an Element from a Node seems to be by adding a new
Node to it. This is from cvs-head. I might be missing something elementary,
though:)
BLiP!
Jone Marius Vignes