Re: [libxml++] Validation implemented

Murray Cumming wrote:
I just added validation to the parsers. It should be a simple matter of
calling Parser::set_validation(), as you can see in examples/dom_parser/.
Please test. I plan to release a new tarball with this at the weekend.

another worthy addition would be to have all dom modification methods
(Node::insert() et al.) validate. So an attempt to remove a node or to
add one could be refused. That doesn't actually seem to be hard, as libxml2 provides functions to validate individual nodes (subtrees ?)...

Stefan