Re: [libxml++] wrapper for the xmlreader interface

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 05:26:16PM +0000, Edd Dumbill wrote:

> > My TextReader wrapper already converts xmlChar*s to std::string and
> > frees the xmlChar*. I think Edd's might implement slightly more of the
> > member functions (they weren't all available in libxml2 when I started).
> > I'll try to find time this week to look at Edd's properly and possibly
> > merge the two.
>
> Yeek, I didn't realise somebody else had started doing this as well.
> Yes let's get together and merge this work!

I'm afraid I haven't even looked at this yet, and will be away from
tomorrow until next tuesday, so I'll send my TextReader to the list this
evening so that if I don't get a chance to do anything at least you can
look at it and point out all the mistakes in my absence  ;-)

jon

--
"People who are willing to give up freedom for the sake of short term
 security, deserve neither freedom nor security."