Re: [libxml++] node iterators

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 09:30:42PM +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 18:32, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> > I'm now thinking that ForwardContainer migh be a better choice of STL
> > concept to model, as it has fewer requirements so might be simpler to
> > implement 1) while still supporting an STL-style interface. This would
> > mean you can get an iterator from any Node, not just from some container
> > type.
>
> Could you give us a URL explaining "ForwardContainer"?

Yes, sorry: http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/ForwardContainer.html

That page links to similar concept descriptions (see the "Refinement Of"
and "See Also" sections,) and the categorized index to those docs is at
http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/stl_index_cat.html

(If you use Mozilla/NS7 then http://www.kayari.org/sidebars/ has sidebar
indices to those docs and to the dinkumware c++ lib references.)

jon
(still thinking about iterator stuff)

--
"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago."
	- Bernard Berenson