Re: [libxml++] Adding STL-container-like methods to Node instead of returning container instance (xmlwrapp)

Murray Cumming wrote:

I don't think we plan to provide an exactly DOM-specification-compliant
API. I think we are on the right track now. Our hierarchy and API is
DOM-like, but is clearly a C++ API. The list archive might show more
discussion about this.

ok. What are the remaining issues with the iterator proposal ? Could
you please sum up so we can get ahead with this ?

Stefan