Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] NodeLists, AttributeLists, etc.

Christophe de Vienne wrote:

I agree that the Attribute class is no longer switable for this purpose.
As far as the pair of string, we should keep consistency between this and the way we do for Nodes contents : use templates... and this is true for the other methods too, although I'm not sure it will make things clear/easy (but this may be because it's a bit late for me :-/

yes, I totally agree. We ought to use a consistent approach to represent
character types, and use that throughout the API.

Regards,
		Stefan