[libxml++] Re: Problems using libxml++

Hi

In the code you sent I see only calls to write_to_string, no write_to_string_formatted at all. So understanding the formatting problem is a bit difficult :-) It would be better if you could reproduce the problem in a small program, possibly based on dom_read_write example.

Regards,

Christophe

Bastian_Pfennigschmidt/CODESCO/DE codesco com wrote:

Here's my class in which I use the libxml++
Have a look at XMLInit and XMLDeinit

I've updated to the newest available versions of libxml++ and libxml2.

It's compiled as stdcall 2Byte - because of the application in which I use
the libxml++
There are no problems with the libxml++ or libxml2 except this formatting problem.