[libxml++] Re: Problems using libxml++

Bastian_Pfennigschmidt/CODESCO/DE codesco com wrote:

Encoding problem: I thought that the libxml encodes all special characters to entities if I write it to xml, but it seems to be that
I'm responsible to do that - ok!

Yes you are. The easier is to use iconv (which I personnaly wrap into a c++ class, making it even easier to use).

Formatting problem:

Yes, I'm using write_to_file_formatted every time, it's the same with write_to_string_formatted, the formatting was gone after
parsing and writing the second time.

I cannot reproduce this. Please provide an example.
What version of libxml++ and libxml2 do you use ?