RE: [libxml++] FW: GNOME Platform Bindings release set

> Can we restore a repositery tarball from the sourceforge cvs ?

Yes, I think we can import the module from the sourceforge cvs to the GNOME
cvs. I wouldn't bother, but we can do it if you like.

> >>The mailing list can wait a bit I think.
> >>What about the homepage ? and the file releases ?
> >>

> >We can do the file releases on ftp.gnome.org as well. It's
> much easier
> >than using sourceforge.
> >

> It's not such a big deal :-) But why not.
>
> >There is no big need to move the home page, but we can do that too.
>
> The only thing which bugs me a bit is to have the project splitted in
> several places. On the other hand moving everything at once
> is not that
> needed.

Yes, let's agree to do it sometime later.

> >Do you already have a GNOME CVS account and/or shell account?
>
> No. I guess there is a URL to register.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/index.html

You need a cvs account to use cvs, and a shell account to do uploads. Please
CC me on your requests, and say that I approve of you.

murrayc usa net