[libxml++] Linking on Darwin

I'm writing a package of libxml++ for fink (a packet manager for OS X). Although libxml++ compiled perfectly with the default config files, I had strange errors when launching applications that had been linked against it.

After a bit of digging around, I found the problem : the final linking of libxml++ is made with gcc, which should be, on OS X, used only for C. Recompiling after a "CC=g++ ./configure" solved the problem and libxml++ is now fully usable under OS X.

I'm not sure where should I have post this or whether I should file a bug/propose a patch for this, but here is the info for what it's worth...

Cheers,

Olivier Bonnet