Re: [libxml++] static libio

christophe barbe wrote:

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 11:21:47PM +0100, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
I have not looked at CVS but I expect that you simply changed=20
lib_LTLIBRARIES to noinst_LTLIBRARIES as I just did.
Maybe. Christophe seems to know exactly what to do.
It works for me.

That's indeed what I did. I do the release this morning.

Please, dude, just wait
a day or two. You can do that can't you?

Wait before doing what? You mean that I should stop developing my app
today and wait a few days? I am new to libxml++ but so far I am very
happy with it and 0.27 seems to do what I need.

There is quite an issue with threading in 0.27. You should really use 0.28 ASAP, ie in a few hours.

You seem to have something against me

I don't think so.

(or you distribute 'nonsense', 'dude' to everybody?).

Yes he does :-)