Re: [libxml++] static libio

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 11:21:47PM +0100, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > I have not looked at CVS but I expect that you simply changed=20
> > lib_LTLIBRARIES to noinst_LTLIBRARIES as I just did.
>
> Maybe. Christophe seems to know exactly what to do.
It works for me.

> Please, dude, just wait
> a day or two. You can do that can't you?

Wait before doing what? You mean that I should stop developing my app
today and wait a few days? I am new to libxml++ but so far I am very
happy with it and 0.27 seems to do what I need.

I did my best to explain the need for a simultaneously installable
libxml++. I don't know if I convinced you that it is sometimes useful
but I hope at least that I convinced you that for some it is important
(at least all debian/unstable users, but I guess also mandrake cooker
users, ...).
The reason I was not clear at the beginning was that I thought libio was
not there by mistake. After doing the mentionned change, everything is
fine.

You seem to have something against me (or you distribute 'nonsense',
'dude' to everybody?).

Thanks anyway,

Christophe Barbé <christophe barbe ufies org>

Cats are absolute individuals, with their own ideas about everything,
including the people they own. --John Dingman