Re: [libxml++] [ libxmlplusplus-Patches-719921 ] patch to make it compile on NetBSD

Le Vendredi 11 Avril 2003 22:45, SourceForge.net a écrit :
> Initial Comment:
> NetBSD wouldn't compile with only <istream> included
> in document.cc ... changing it to <iostream.h> works
> just fine.

needed because of a warning printed if an unknown type of node is created.
The annyoing stuff is that this warning is put on std::cout. I'd prefer it to
be on std::cerr but I think it is not needed at all : We know exactly what
are the possible types of node of libxml, and I don't see the real need of
this check.
And if this could happen, it would probably be better to throw an exception.

Stefan, since you wrote this part, what's your opinion ?

Regards,