Re: [libxml++] Releasing an RPM?

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

I strongly discourage any 3rd party RPMs:
http://www.advogato.org/article/573.html
(Because this is a general question it would be most helpful for you to
disagree there rather than in this thread).

Though I am generally willing to have a .spec file in the tarball for people
to make SRPMs from.

...and that's all you can do ! Then people using RH can test it by
generating packages locally, but the official package (which only
differs from the tested one by the actual build environment) would have
to come from a central authority. This authority may or may not be the development team itself (see debian).

Regards,
		Stefan