[Libxmlplusplus-general] Separate child content nodes, or get_content()

http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/apiDocs/index.html
or
http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/apiDocs/index.html
might be helpful.

I suspect that it's normal for content ("text" nodes?) to be separate
child nodes, but I'm not sure what official specification might dictate
that. As far as I know, the only specifications that define APIs are the
Java DOM and SAX specifications.

I would like libxml++ to be like other Java/C++ parsers as possible, but
maybe libxml doesn't make that easy - libxml is more a collection of C
stuff than a real, structured, API.

murray usa net