[Libxmlplusplus-general] xmlpp::Node::line()

I'm writing a XML DOM parser for a project that I am working on. When I was reading over the API for libxml++, I saw the member function xmlpp::Node::line(), and assumed that it returned the line number that the node started on. So, I used it in my error reporting functions to indicate which lines contained errors... (Errors in content, not well-formedness)

However, I notice that xmlpp::Node::line() seems to only return zero.

Did I get the wrong idea about this member function? Is there some step that I'm missing? Or is this perhaps a bug...?

- darco
http://www.deepdarc.com/