Re: regarding scaling libsoup server

Here it is:

http://www.webcitation.org/6ICibHuyd?url="">

And here is sample of dicussion you will end up if you try to rely on glib for project that needs to seriously scale:

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2016-January/026068.html

I don't have much more time for proving things that are quite obvious for anyone who wrote such stuff, that has be enough for now.

m.

On Tue, 2017-05-02 at 18:05 +0200, marcin saepia net wrote:
> poll does not scale.
>
> epoll does

It's always nice to have some references for random claims.