libproxy 2.34 proxy URI redirect support

Hi,

We are trying to connect to our server using libsoup through proxy. libsoup is sending initial URI request and received 302 response from server. Client closes the proxy connection and establishes a new connection to send redirected URL. This new proxy connection is successful (200) but fails to send redirected URLafter checking the actual message status code(302).
 I am not sure status code of original message is checked in the new proxy connection.

Code :
tunnel_message_completed (SoupMessage *msg, gpointer user_data)
{
..
..
done:
    soup_message_finished (msg);
    if (item->related->msg->status_code)  /// This is where status code is 302 and not 0.
        item->related->state = SOUP_MESSAGE_FINISHING;
}

This is not allowing to send redirected URL. is this correct?

libsoup version : libsoup-2.34.3-3

Regards,
Madhu