SSL handshake failures

Hello,

I am building a multiplatform project that  uses recent version of libsoup.

It behaves differently on various operating systems, and in some cases it fails to connect to HTTPS-enabled server (returns status code 6).

I encountered such behaviour on windows 7, mac os x while linux & newer versions of windows work fine. I bundle all libraries (including gnutls) with my build.

Is there any reliable way to make SSL working independely of operating system version?

Marcin Lewandowski