Re: TLS/SSL support not available on Android even with glib-networking installed

On 09/15/2013 06:52 PM, i iordanov wrote:
Hi Dan,

My apologies, my experiment hadn't worked because I hadn't done
something else (use rpl to remove versions from required libraries) on
the particular libgiognutls.so file which I used for the experiment.

My problem appears solved if I am able to provide an acceptable
GIO_MODULE_DIR to glib.

On a side note, can GIO_MODULE_DIR contain more than one directory
separated with colons, or just one?

GIO_MODULE_DIR is just a single directly, but you can set the
GIO_EXTRA_MODULES environment variable to a colon-separated list of
paths at runtime, and it will search in each of those directories.

-- Dan