TLS/SSL support not available on Android even with glib-networking installed

Hello everyone,

I am trying to get libsoup with TLS/SSL in order to add oVirt support
to my GPL project aSPICE (SPICE client for Android). I've built all
the necessary libraries including libsoup 2.40.3. I currently build
and link libsoup statically into my project, and I've also built
glib-networking and all its dependencies as shared libraries, and load
them at run-time with Android's System.loadLibrary().

The shared libraries I'm loading in order to try giving libsoup
TLS/SSL support are:

        System.loadLibrary("iconv");
        System.loadLibrary("intl");
        System.loadLibrary("p11-kit");
        System.loadLibrary("nettle");
        System.loadLibrary("gnutls");
        System.loadLibrary("giognutls");

And yet, whenever govirt (the library which handles oVirt support)
uses libsoup, it returns an error with the contents:

TLS/SSL support not available; install glib-networking

Even though to my understanding, glib-networking is as "installed" as
I can make it on Android.

Do you have any suggestions about what I'm missing, or what I can try
in order to get this to run?

Many thanks in advance!
iordan iordanov

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.